New Client Policy
- New patient exams are $78. This covers the one hour initial examination and office visit. Any additional testing, medications, or services during the visit are not included in this fee.
- A deposit of $78 is required when making an appointment for a new client. We cannot reserve a space in the schedule without it. This policy is the result of the overwhelming demand for visits in the post covid era and the repeated tendency of new clients to not show up for their visits. This is unfair to the kitties who need appointments and cannot get them. The deposit is refundable with cancellation notice at least 24 hours before the scheduled time.
- Brick City requests the full medical history of each patient BEFORE the visit so that pertinent history can be entered and the Doctor can review the case. We can obtain this history from your previous veterinarian with your consent. We request copies of Doctor notes, xrays, and labs. A copy of the receipt of services is not adequate medical history.
- We are allowing no more than 2 owners per visit into the hospital.
- We do require masks to be worn while in the hospital and can supply one if necessary. We are still seeing continual covid exposure, and CDC guidelines request masks to be worn when in prolonged contact in small indoor spaces; like an exam room.