New Client Policy
- New patient exams are $78. This covers the one hour initial examination and office visit. Any additional testing, medications, or services during the visit are not included in this fee.
- A deposit of $78 is required when making an appointment for a new client. We cannot reserve a space in the schedule without it. This policy is the result of the overwhelming demand for visits in the post covid era and the repeated tendency of new clients to not show up for their visits. This is unfair to the kitties who need appointments and cannot get them. The deposit is refundable with cancellation notice at least 24 hours before the scheduled time.
- Brick City requests the full medical history of each patient BEFORE the visit so that pertinent history can be entered and the Doctor can review the case. We can obtain this history from your previous veterinarian with your consent. We request copies of Doctor notes, xrays, and labs. A copy of the receipt of services is not adequate medical history.
- There are a limited number of new client appointments available. We are booking 6 to 8 weeks ahead on those slots at this time.
- You must call the office at 352-732-7877 to make an appointment.